Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to Blogging

It's time to get back to blogging.  Too much has happened over the past 2 years to not blog about anything.  I'll admit, I've read and followed many blogs during this time; however I just never got around to updating my own.

Right now I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my second child and I'm still running.  My daughter, Stella, is 15 months and the most beautiful little person.  She is my world.  I run for myself and my family.  It keeps us sane and healthy.  Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who also loves to run.  Family runs on the weekends are our quality time spent well.

I see this blog as a journal of my life as a pregnant full-time working mother who is still running- running through life and the streets of NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment