Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bad Blogger

Yeah I know I haven't been on here in a while but life got in the way of blogging. March was a crazy month for me and it was not because of March Madness. Aside for laying off the running for a bit, my husband and I spent two wonderful weeks traveling through Argentina. I promise to write a re-cap of the trip and post some amazing pictures soon. I have been running three miles at a time but only twice a week. I'm hoping to increase the runs to three days a week now that the weather is nice.




This weekend I will be heading down to Washington DC to visit my best friend and college roommate Dorothy. Not only will I be cheering for her on Sunday while she races the Cherry Blossom 10 miler, I will also be there to celebrate her birthday. What could be better than a PR on your birthday?? I know she will get it done and I will be there to take a million and one pictures to capture the moment. I will also, hopefully, get to meet Lam in person and cheer him on as well. I have been following his blog for almost a year now so I think it's about time I meet him in person. I'm looking forward to being a spectator/photographer at the Cherry Blossom race. I have never been to DC in April so this should be fun. I promise I will blog about my spectator experience when I return. If you are running the Cherry Blossom race, let me know and I will give you a shout out from the race sidelines...I may even take some pictures of you! Good luck to all you runners. May the PR force be with you this weekend.




Cheers,


Mishi

No comments:

Post a Comment