Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Funday

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!! At mass this morning, I prayed for a JETS win today! I hope they go to the Superbowl.

It's been decided- I'm buying a bike. Now I will have to do my research as to which one to purchase. Any suggestions? I'm going to try biking and hope to break into the triathlon this year or maybe next. But first, I need a bike. Also do I get spikes or no spikes??? Any recommendations, tips, etc. are greatly appreciated.

I have also been thinking about memorializing my workout routines. I believe this would help me stay focused and see what is actually working for me. I plan to write my workout routine for this week today and see if I can stick to it. I better get this done before game time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with lots of outdoor activities (the weather was perfect up here for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment